Jean-Paul TESSIER is a criminal defense attorney in Paris
He provides his services to persons being prosecuted, as well as to victims of criminal acts who are seeking damages.
Through his criminal law practice, he has extensive experience in defending drivers prosecuted for various traffic violations, such as driving under the influence (DUI), reckless driving, hit-and-run accidents, or excessive speeding.
Given his experience, particularly with traffic accidents, he has advanced experience in personal injury law.
He is fluent in English.
Should you have an inquiry you can reach his office either by phone or email.
His office is located in the 5th district of Paris (Quartier latin)
- Exchange student ,Boston University School of Law, fall semester 2002
- Juris Doctor, University Paris 2 Panthéon Assas , 1999-2003
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law, University Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas 2003-2004
- Paris Bar School 2004-2005
- International Law and management degree, HEC Paris Business School in partnership with ESCP Europe, 2006-2007
- Trademark and industrial design law degree, Center for International Intellectual Property Studies, Strasbourg University 2011
- Degree in automobile and transportation law, University of Pau 2018-2019